Colour schemes for a unisex beauty room?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Ash

Reaction score
what colour schemes has everyone got??

my room aimed at men and ladies

i did want hot pink and black!! or red black and cream

but my room kinda small!!!

help me geeks :( xx

Red, black and cream is appealing to both sexes but for a small room may be a little overbearing, unless the majority were cream with Black and red touches.

If your room is small then decorate it so that it shows off the room best, as if it is decorated well then it will look professional.

My only tip though would be.....details. know its a pain to make sure theres no paint smudges etc and that everything is painted perfectly, but it should reflect your working style so it should be done as neatly as possible.

I realy like navy and silver, maby some cream in there two, I think navy blue is a lovely relaxing colour and the silver gives it some light xxxx

If it's a small room, you might want to keep it light so it appears bigger. Another option is to have a large mirror on one of the walls...another way to make a room appear bigger than it is.

My room is an ok-ish size with a high ceiling and a long window in the corner, but because of the rooms location, i don't get a lot of light. Due to this i'm papering mine in a paper that has a cream/white pearl sheen with a pale pink inlaid pattern. I'm also going to have a big ass mirror in a guilt frame & a chandelier :) Very girly, but that's who my main clients are!

cheers geeks :) mirror one seems good xx

Latest posts

Back