Colour suggestions 'rose gold'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachul123

Reaction score
Hiya, I have one of those clients thats changes her colour if not every, then every other time.

This time shes sent me this picture and I'm abit stumped. Is it pink? Is it brown? Faded red?
Is it all of the above or is it a filter?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463701814.903759.jpg

I'll attach a picture of how it is now.

I use mainly Joico which have a beige series.
I'm leaning towards 6B and 7B on their own as they can be quite pinky when used on blonde.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463701874.705370.jpg

Any ideas would be great. Thanks :)

That now picture's abit more golden than it is in real life x

@adamlea87 gave me advice on Rose Gold before. But I haven't been able to find the post. He might be able to help with you?

@adamlea87 gave me advice on Rose Gold before. But I haven't been able to find the post. He might be able to help with you?

Thankyou! I'm not even sure if it is Rose Gold lol cant decide x

Thanks @Grace_Hair ! To me it looks quite a muted/ dusty pink in places. I'd lift/highlight the lighter pieces to a level 10 and take the base to a cool level 7-8. Maybe something like diarichesse 7.8 (mocha). Toning wise I would probably go in with dialight 2/3 9.11 (grey) + 1/3 5.26 (violet-red).

Thanks @Grace_Hair ! To me it looks quite a muted/ dusty pink in places. I'd lift/highlight the lighter pieces to a level 10 and take the base to a cool level 7-8. Maybe something like diarichesse 7.8 (mocha). Toning wise I would probably go in with dialight 2/3 9.11 (grey) + 1/3 5.26 (violet-red).

Thanks lovey I'll go have a look at the warehouse although I do have 9.11 in stock already! Will post results in a couple weeks x

Hi have you done this colou yet r? If so would love to see as I have a client asking for that exact colour x

I havent yet, shes decided to just have a cut for now and give her hair a rest - i'm glad.
But please let me know how you get on! X

I'm also after this colour! It's another guy tang creation...I find these so hard to replicate [emoji30] from his tutorial he used 7brm, 8brm and 9brm (8brm+10brm mixed) with a dot of 5vr in each to create and ombre. However all of these colours are from the guy tang range which I can't get hold of [emoji30] I mainly use Schwarzkopf and was considering 7-46+5-89 or 7-57+5-89 for the darker colours and gradually lightening towards the ends. What do you think?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469119251.727421.jpg

Ended up going abit lighter with it being summer and we both loved it.

Still kept roots dark with,

5B + 6B + 10.

Then took small pieces and hand painted the other two colours through the bottom.

10A + INRV + veroglaze
8B + veroglaze

Latest posts

Back