Rose gold chrome nails help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! I've just signed in here because I saw your comments about having problems with the finish of chrome after top coating it, and I just saw a video tutorial where she explained how you have to use a water based topcoat otherwise it completely takes the chrome affect away- it's by simply nailogical, I hope this helps you guys- I have yet to try chrome but am trying to find the best powder out there to try.. It's not something I'm finding easy to buy in NZ. I wonder if any of the ones on aliexpress are any good? Anyway, please watch her video on the chrome nails, she will make more sense than I am!

I'm pretty sure she was using that on regular varnish (she doesn't work with gels)

Well chrome is all over my facebook once again lol

Well chrome is all over my facebook once again lol

I made the mistake of wearing it on my toes... turns out they haven't seen it before !! I'm going to be drowning in chrome [emoji81][emoji81]

I don't even like it much and even I've got it on my fingers now!! Rose chrome lol

I am sick of dry wiping and still getting a glittery effect, it's certainly not mirror! I dunno what I'm doing wrong.

I've given up :eek:
Me too!!

Latest posts

Back