Colour Touch Plus

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren21

Reaction score
Hi, I have a client next week with natural level 5-6 and highlights with bleach and wella 12/89. Looks great but now really want to put some natural depth through when I do the regrowth. I have some c t plus 66/07 so has anyone used this over the top of bleach and high lift ? I was wanting to apply the foils and put 66/07 in between. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance :)

Hi, I have a client next week with natural level 5-6 and highlights with bleach and wella 12/89. Looks great but now really want to put some natural depth through when I do the regrowth. I have some c t plus 66/07 so has anyone used this over the top of bleach and high lift ? I was wanting to apply the foils and put 66/07 in between. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance :)

Hi, its for more grey coverage so it may be a bit intense , may be best to do test pieces first :) minky

yes I use these all the time, love them for doing through blonde!
I would maybe use half 66/07 and half 77/07 the 1st time though as she might feel too dark. I find this is usually dark enough for this type of client x

Thanks for your replies. Love this forum, just gives you a bit more confidence to hear from other salon geeks :lol:

Thanks for your replies. Love this forum, just gives you a bit more confidence to hear from other salon geeks :lol:

I know, it really is fab, I'm addicted lol x

be careful going over the bleach and hi-ift with the 66/07 , ive used kp 6/0 and 6/7 together and it went greeny , but then the hair was completely knackered could you add an inch of something warm to cover your back a little whilst not changing the colour ?

Latest posts

Back