coloured acrylic design prices?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzy

Reaction score
Hiya, :biggrin:
just wondering what sort of prices your chargeing for some of these gorgeous:Love: coloured,sparkly and 3d designed nails as they take more time and effort to do???

depends on what you are doing, i usually say prices start from an extra £5 on top of normal enhancement prices, depending on difficulty/time to do x

thanks was thinking roughly that i do alot of nail art and charge from 50p to £5 and have done alot of sparkly or colured tips and just been chargeing same as french enhancment price so wasnt sure what sort of timeings and prices for more designed acrylic work suppose depends how long it take me:Dbe ages at first i think!!! x

hey

if I do a coloured or glitter French tip just one colour or just bit of glitter over the top of a White French I charge the same as a normal White french set! but if they have 2 or more colours or they have a design which is more that a smile line or 3d a charge up to £5! where I used to work they charged £45 a full set then £5 on top which is just mad when ur just doing the same as u would for a normal set of French n it takes the same amount of time! ur just using differnt product but the same amount still!! if that makes sence lol!!! x

I too add £5 to my price whether on new sets or infills

hey

if I do a coloured or glitter French tip just one colour or just bit of glitter over the top of a White French I charge the same as a normal White french set! but if they have 2 or more colours or they have a design which is more that a smile line or 3d a charge up to £5! where I used to work they charged £45 a full set then £5 on top which is just mad when ur just doing the same as u would for a normal set of French n it takes the same amount of time! ur just using differnt product but the same amount still!! if that makes sence lol!!! x

But colored product is more expensive. I personally charge more for a colored french.

Me too! Colored powders cost more so I charge more. Not to mention, some of them can be more challenging to work with.

Black is a nightmare for me...:Scared:

Latest posts

Back