Coloured Powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickyB

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone tried the NSI Technail Coloured Powders? I was thinking (perhaps) of using them for having a go at 3d nail art ....

Alternatively, if anyone has any coloured powders they've tried and decided they don't like them ... I may be interested in buying them from you (don't wanna pay too much though as I may hate them ... lol!)

Vicky

Hi ya,

I am sure people have as there are notes on this forum - I am in Portugal and went to a workshop for NSI (called Remife, over here), it was good fun and they gave a demonstration with the Acrylic powders, you can use them with Gel, so mixing them with Acrylic is good. I will be getting some in the next few days to practice with and I am really excited!

Good Luck!

Lynn

Hi,

How do you use the acrylic color powders with gel? I also use nsi products, but the reps at the remife store in my town know nothing about the products that thy sell.

you could use the colour acrylic powders for three D nails on top of your gels but you will need some acrylic liquid momamer. The NSI are very good but do shop around. You may want to search some of the photos on this site cause there are some lovely 3 d nails.

nailz666 said:
you could use the colour acrylic powders for three D nails on top of your gels but you will need some acrylic liquid momamer. The NSI are very good but do shop around. You may want to search some of the photos on this site cause there are some lovely 3 d nails.

Um... strange!

I went to a workshop over here for NSI the other day and they said there would bot be a problem using the Acrylic powders mixed with the Balance Gel as they were demonstrating this by doing coloured tips and full colours over the nails and or coure nail art.

If you definately know you should not do this then I will bring this up with them.

Thanks

Lynn

Latest posts

Back