Colouring hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lushlonglocks

Reaction score
Hi everyone just after a bit of advice, just been to colour match a new client who is wanting hair extensions but the shade of her hair doesnt match to any colours on my colour ring or any blends. She says she is happy for me to put in her natural colour which she will then get coloured by her hairdresser. I matched her natural colour to a #2 but wondering if i should maybe use a #4 with it being slightly lighter as she will be having them coloured a shade of red? I know colouring the extensions will void the guarantee and i have explained this to her but she is happy to go ahead at her own risk, just want to know what shade you would use? Any advice will be muchly appreciated as need to order the hair! X

I would go back and match it after she's had it coloured x

I would go back and match it after she's had it coloured x

She wants to keep her hair the same colour but none of my colours match, so shes wanting to colour the extensions to match her hair. Her hair will be the same colour as it is now

O right sorry lol yes I would put in slightly lighter ones so it will be easier for the hairdresser to colour. If they are too dark they may not take the red shade she is having it coloured x

Depending how much red is in her hair I would probably do a mix of 2 and 4 the 4 will pick up more red tone when it gets coloured :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Depending how much red is in her hair I would probably do a mix of 2 and 4 the 4 will pick up more red tone when it gets coloured :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

That's a very good idea! X

i would put no 4

Latest posts

Back