Colouring over balayage with Igora

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Okay so I currently have some balayage in my hair. My roots are no darker than a 6 and balyage no lighter than a 9. My hair has a lot of golden tones but also some ashy tones, with most of the balyage being a base 8/9.

I’m wanting to go dark and have bough the igora royal nude tones in 6.46. (Beige chocolate)
If I were to put this on (I’m wanting to go back all brown) would any of the ashy bits go karky?

Okay so I currently have some balayage in my hair. My roots are no darker than a 6 and balyage no lighter than a 9. My hair has a lot of golden tones but also some ashy tones, with most of the balyage being a base 8/9.

I’m wanting to go dark and have bough the igora royal nude tones in 6.46. (Beige chocolate)
If I were to put this on (I’m wanting to go back all brown) would any of the ashy bits go karky?
Even if it doesn't go khaki, it would obviously still be a flatter colour. As you're darkening more than 2 levels I'd pre pig anyway.

Latest posts

Back