Colouring wigs!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamlea87

Reaction score
When I was at Not Another Salon a couple of weeks ago I was totally inspired by some of the wigs Sophia Hilton had coloured, so have being having a play (photos on my insta). Does anyone else here colour wigs? Love that there are no restrictions on your colour choice and technique! Any advice welcome!

Saw your pics on Instagram Adam! So good and looks like so much fun, I have no advice am afraid but as always I love your work! [emoji8][emoji8]

Thanks so much @jade_brooke I always love seeing your beautiful work too! It is so much fun, you are already amazing with extensions it will come naturally to you! Xx

I cut/colour wigs quite a lot, I also design hair integration systems so I almost always have to colour them before fitting, sometimes it can be a bit unpredictable but that's the fun part you can push your limits.

What's your Instagram @adamlea87 id love to nosey at your work

@colouringbynumbers

Haha Thankyou. Did you see it on Adam's Instagram?

Yeah! Love both of your work! X

Thank you @Lauren121 whats your ig? It is a whole new world! @ArabianBeauty I will have to pick your brains some time!

@Sugarplumfaery I looked at the wigs in dalston after I saw you last week and they only had one blonde one...

@adamlea87, let's make our own. Could be a fun project.

Cam maybe you could come and give us a lesson[emoji15]

Cam maybe you could come and give us a lesson[emoji15]

Haha! There's loads of vids on youtube!

Lace wigs however... Yeah I wouldn't attempt that.

Haha! There's loads of vids on youtube!

Lace wigs however... Yeah I wouldn't attempt that.

You just don't want to go there... It's like watching paint dry, imagine doing it full time, u'd need glasses by the time ur 30 lol

Latest posts

Back