'Come in for a chat' interview

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peppy

Reaction score
Hi, looking for your advice...

I saw an advert for a salon looking for staff so i contacted them for info. I got a reply saying to contact when im next in the area to go in for a chat.

Has anybody experienced this? Should i view this as an interview? Would they be looking for me to carry out any treatments and should I wear my uniform?

Its all new to me as im currently self employed :rolleyes:

I'd pop in with your cv and see what they say, wear something smart just incase they expect you to be smart. But I'd imagine if they like you they'll ask you to come for an interview and trades test after this...good luck x

I sometimes use this line pop over for a chat. I would expect them to bring anything pertinent and be dressed nicely. I wouldn't be looking for trade testing that day though.

dress smartly, take your colour sticks, certificates, client testimonials and any photographic evidence of your work

good luck

x

I'd take it as an interview. Some people feel saying "come for a chat" is less stressing than saying "come for an interveiw".

Good luck xx

Latest posts

Back