Come on Facebook salon geeks, have you done it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
Have you been to see the SalonGeek face Book page?? Right, when we get to 1,754 likes (100 from now!) Samuel give out some Geek goodies to a random Facebook Geek. SPREAD THE WORD!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SalonGeekcom/214712161873145

Go to the SalonGeek Face book page and like the page and there are pressies to be had!!

We could get this done in half an hour if the geeks got going. Thanks all! Shall we try to set a record?

Done it! Hope i win haha! Good luck to all xx

Just joined :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I tried clicking on that link and it said page couldn't be found..Maybe its just my phone!? But I've liked it now- searched on fb instead :) x

That link isn't working for me :-( will try again later x

We could get this done in half an hour if the geeks got going. Thanks all! Shall we try to set a record?

Good idea x

I hate to be a party pooper but this may be against Facebook rules and if it is and someone complains then the page could be removed entirely.

Go NAIL Geeks!!

done x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Done!! Didn't think to look for SalonGeek on Fb before lol :)

Do we really need another 100 posts which say Done LOL!

done, good idea having it on facebook aswell as i frequent there very often lol

Oooo I've already liked it from my personal profile. Anyone know how to 'like' a page from my business page. If that makes sense lol. Only way I can think to help x

Latest posts

Back