[comfort zone] skin care

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anca14

Reaction score
Hi all,
Yesterday at Excel I visited the stand of this company. The lady gave me a pack with all the information about the treatments, products, prices etc.
The samples are also nice and I love the 'ritual' concept that every treatment has.
There aren't yet many places using this brand and just wondering if anyone works with this brand and how do you find it or if you know more about it.
Any opinions would be much appreciated.
Thanks, Anca

Comfort Zone is a lovely range I briefly worked with the products when I first worked in a Spa and had no complaints but I believe they have quite a high start up cost as they seem to aim themselves more at the Spa market.

There are actually quite a lot of Spas & large salons that use this range and a friend of mine that used to stock them told me that they have something like a ten mile radius so that no other salons in area can stock them (which is why she had to stop using them due to relocating the salon)

I used to work in a salon that used this range before I actually worked there, they changed to Dermalogica however because they felt that it wasn't known by clients and if I remember rightly the retail products are quite pricey hth xxx

Latest posts

Back