Communication with clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never answer my mobile only the shop phone, chatting to your mates is a different story

Hire 16-18 year old Level 1 beauty therapy student for weekends :) yes it is a gamble, but you have to pay only £3.87 ph and it would be a great experience for a young beauty therapist.
I believe in that age you can handle phone calls and checking in people and making tea or coffee :)

I also see this as a good idea.:)
I have a Saturday girl, (who happens to be my daughter).
She will sit on reception, answer the phone, make coffee, assist the stylist's, etc....
It's been great in building her confidence, it gets her out of her bed on a Saturday (no mean feat!) AND she gets to earn her own money.:p
I pay her £25.00 for a 6 hour day, she might also pick up some tips.;)
I don't think that's bad for someone still in school, or am I missing somethingo_O

I don't leave my clients, and as a punter I would get quite miffed if my hairdresser/ beauty person kept stopping to take calls. My beauty/ hair time is a real luxury, so someone stopping to take a phone call tells me ' this phone call is more important than treating you' ( ok call me old and grouchy ).

If you are that busy..do you need more appointments?

I would say answer phone with a good message and return calls regularly.

Or a Staturday girl..but make sure you train them!! or how will they know what good customer service is supposed to be like?

Latest posts

Back