Competition question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtracutie

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I was thinking of running a competition on my face book page to drum up some more business as it so quiet this time if year. My question is, what do I ask? Iv been racking my brains but can't think of anything. I was wondering if anyone can help, as a prize I was going to offer £ 20 off any treatment as I do beauty as well as nails. What do you all think and has anyone done this before.

Thanks Laura had a quick look. Looks good defiantly something to think about.

Hi Laura, your Facebook page is fab! How did you get the welcome page? I tried but can't do it, it won't allow me to copy and paste a picture!x

Thanks, I googled "static HTML tutorial for facebook" or something like that and then I followed a tutorial. I did it ages ago so I wouldn't know how to redo it, sorry I can't be of more help.

From experience, the best thing to do is make the question as easy as possible to answer. That way you firstly get more people involved which is a soft indirect form of marketing. Secondly you are likely to get more likes on your facebook page and that way you will have a wider audience to project to in the future. Thirdly, it will also get your existing followers to introduce new ones as they will also try to win the prize as a 'team'.

Latest posts

Back