Competitions Pictures - where to find?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seraphine

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm hoping to enter my first competition this year at the Scottish Beauty Show, and while I found some of last year's competition pictures in the Guild magazine, I was wondering if anyone could direct me to any other source of pictures? (doesn't have to be of the Scottish show - maybe Nailympics or Manchester?)

Ones I was particularly hoping to see were things like the Photography entries and the Boxed Art - do these pics ever get published?

I'm not trying to copy anyone's work - I guess I'm just trying to see what level the work is and deciding whether or not I'm anywhere near ready. I've got tons of ideas of my own, but need a reality check (I'm terrified of getting in there and finding out that I'm in way over my head).

Thanks for anyone who can help :)

Scratch Magazine often has pics of nail comps. If you don't have that there are some gallery pics on this site to do a search on and also search on Facebook, there's tons on there!

antbuckley aka Anthony Buckley has a photo of some of his competition nails in his album on here....he also has some great pics on FB if that helps!

Thanks everyone!

I am going over my old Scratch magazines and have found some from last years' Nailympics so that's a start. I've got some Guild magazines too so eventually I'll get through all of them.

I'm quite interested in pics from the Photography competitions - my husband wants to enter (with me doing the nails, but with him doing the photography) and he wants to know particularly what the score is.

Thanks again :)

Latest posts

Back