Confession time....What treatment is your LEAST favourite...!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Massage. Urgh. Don't even really like having them unless it's just efleurage and then I feel sorry for the therapist as that's even more boring lol! Just so boring and loooonnngggg drives me mad! You'll find me actually wiggling and dancin to songs I'm mouthing whilst giving a massage lol I'm so glad no one can see me!

Lol...that's hilarious!! I can just visualise you wiggling and lip syncing (sp?):lol:

I'm odd too because I just hate being massaged (I just can't stay still that long!) but I love doing massage.....absolutely love it and get totally into the zone.

It's just so interesting and entertaining (not to mention reassuring) to find out how other geeks feel....let's have some more!

PB
x

90 yr old lady/man pedi.. toe cheese for days.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

ROFL:lol: eeuuuwwww..............

PB
x

as a mobile don't like to manicure, people are just far too fidgity in their own home!! love massage, facials also not keen on bikini wax either, especially when they havn't touched it in years!!! lol

Can't stand french manicures, so much so I don't offer them. Love all aspects of massage except on-site....I don't off that either, oh and I can't stand facials either, I do offer those, but dread them.

I love facials and spray tanning.

Love pedicures on nicer feet.

Hate pedicures on toe cheesers, sorry i have to wear gloves during pedi as i dont want the stench on me hands. bleurgh.

Hate full leg waxing.

i love massage and facials! esp when a client falls asleep lol!

I hate acrylics!! did them none stop for a year no stop! now i do zero ! out of the treatments i do offer its got to be waxing!

sticky, messy and as soon as the sun comes out you have a column of bikini waxes and nothing else!!!

i love massage and facials! esp when a client falls asleep lol!

I hate acrylics!! did them none stop for a year no stop! now i do zero ! out of the treatments i do offer its got to be waxing!

sticky, messy and as soon as the sun comes out you have a column of bikini waxes and nothing else!!!

oh and bloody eyebrow tinting - esp those who have no eyebrows but some how expect me to magic a set up! :green:

I hate Leg and bikini waxing, absolutely love any other...because I'm wierd lol

My favourite is eyebrows, I adore everything about them, waxing, shaping, tinting, I get so excited when I see them booked in!!

I love waxing all apart from the dreaded bikini!! Love love love facials, tinting and eyelashes and make up brings me out in a hot sweat lol !!!

i love everything except full arm waxing!!! urgh!!! so awquard!!! and people wriggle and move after ive put their arm into position, and then i have to put it back! god i hate them so much it makes me feel sick when i've got to do them! x

Forgot about arms!! Yep, totally agree. Possibly hate waxing arms more than I hate waxing backs! lol

Interesting thread!!!

At work we we a treatment called 'foot heaven' which we get the same amount of time for as a pedicure so somehow we have to magic up extra time to get a paraffin wax onto the client (using a spray bottle and takes ages!) HATE when I see one of those in my column! Otherwise I hate lash perming and I have removed it from my mobile price list!
I love facials and all nail treatments. Rhiannon x

I LOVE doing manicures and pedicures.. Think I'm rather good at them ;)
I'm not too keen on massage, I only do 2 hours a day, but I HATE doing Indian head massages.. HATE them!!!
Facials kinda bore me lol...
I love doing the treatments where I can see a difference immediately :) the nails, waxing, tinting, etc :) :)

Love love facials so find them so relaxing to do!! Ooh and love spray tanning.xx:) can't bare eyebrows!! Always seem to get the ones that int ever had em done before.!! And manicures they are defo boring.:(xx

Another Manicure-phobe here! Think it's being mobile and I seem to always get the elderly and infirm who want their nails done so they're either in a wheelchair and you can't get to them properly or they have restricted hand movement so trying to get the fingers out flat to dry drives me nuts!

Love massage, facials, make up and microderm but my favourite is reflexology by a country mile!

Great thread! I hate gel and acrylic nails, gel arnt as bad! And massage, dont mind back massage but hate full body! A whole hour of zzzzzzzzzzzz!! x

[/INDENT I hate hate feet! Don't like looking at them either?​

great idea for a thread :p

i love every treatment i do..................except WAXING!!!
but where i work it isn't in my collumn as something i do, so never do it, im sure if i was doing it on a daily basis id get my confidence up in it and not dread it so much.

Don't u just hate that "dread" u get when u see ur collumn and there's that treatment u dont like doing in it!

i love doing everything else though ;D

It's got to be bikini wax and French manicures!!

Latest posts

Back