Confession time....What treatment is your LEAST favourite...!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends on the client. First client could have lovely feet then the next client, oh my god. Think i lost about a stone of weight waxing leg after leg today. But my fav is massage x

In college I really dreaded pedicure but Ive got a foot phobia lol

Love doing facial though and tinting :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

manicures (esp,) and pedicures for me, but ok with enhancements/shellac - work that one out lol! Hate any type of french polish, but ok with french acrylic (not too happy with french gel tho). Think manicures annoy me because clients always wanna get their face in your work before you finish, so pedicures better in that way, but, having stupid bad back, they sometimes kill!

Favourite prob electrolysis and new sets of lashes (immediate client wow factor). Find spray tan boring, facials not immediate enough results for clients, and used to LOVE massage but now bored with that too (although I'm really quite good at it :confused: Love permanent make up and advanced cosmetic procedures, esp skin tag removal.

LOVE THIS THREAD

I hate hate hate manicure! Why do clients think that it is okay to inspect your work by looking intently at their nails while you are still doing them!! Argghh! Pedis are a little better but 6 month old polish glued to the toenails is no fun, never mind the toe cheese!

Love waxing, facials and coming around to massage as I let my mind wander and plan what I am going to have for dinner :)

Pedicures!! Its not the feet thing its the smell of some peoples and the clipping of nails. Plus i have to lean forward so gives me really bad back ache :/

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

It's got to be bikini wax and French manicures!!

Some here..really dread having them booked in!

Love, love, love facials and all things eyebrow!!

This thread makes a great read...good to know others feel the same.
:!:

leg waxing=massive chore, massage=massive chore and all I can think about is how much I want a massage! I have my true loves (makeup lashes and tanning) but anything involving crusty skin on feet, overgrown cuticles, juicy blackheads and extra thick ingrown hairs coiled under the skin just waiting for me to find them are my guilty pleasures!

I hate hate hate arm waxing. It's so awkward and I feel like a total spastic. Lash perming is so stressful, but if it goes well it's really satisfying. I also don't like eyebrow waxing, I just beside myself with anxiety that I'll stuff it up, lol!

What an interesting thread! :) I CANNOT believe how many of you hate manicure! It always has been and always will be my absolute fave! Since my initial beauty training (a few years back) I just LOVED manicure so I worked at nails inc for a while and have since specialized in nail services including enhancements and nail art etc.. and I have never been so happy and motivated in my life! But I did do art at school & college and still love to paint and make clay models and things! I love fiddly stuff and attention to detail:Love:

On the contrary my least fave would have to be massage, I worked in a spa for years and I just can't stand it anymore!!!

I really dislike doing lip waxing and full leg, no problem with half leg though.

hummm,eyebrow waxing is my least fav,buy luvvv facials,massage,nails an my all time high is waxing,it my pleasure thing:Love:

Reallyyyy dont like full leg waxing or bikini waxing :(
Lovvvee manis, pedis, gels, shellac, minx!!
Great thread im glad im not the only person who dusnt like waxing lol

I LOVE Minx & Shellac but find full body massage, including Hot Stone so fecking boring.

Karaxxx

Least favourite - Waxing

Most favourite - Pedicure :)

PB,

I'm just about to finish Beauty level 2 and totally agree with you on manicures I really don't like them and get nervous cos the clients watching everything i do! And my varnishing is so bad no matter how much I practise! It's weird but I don't mind pedicures at all.

What are you covering in level 3? Are you hoping to work in salon or for yourself?

Becky xx

oh and bloody eyebrow tinting - esp those who have no eyebrows but some how expect me to magic a set up! :green:

Haha! For my makeup course I had a lady with tattoo'd eyebrows. I was like what the blinking heck am I supposed to do with these?! They weren't even a good shape and it wasn't like I could rub them off and create something new!

Also not keen on waxing. I'm hoping I'll enjoy it more the better I get as I just find it really fiddly and the clients hating having it done and wishing it was over!

Loving doing Eyelash Extensions though, and everything else really! Love doing Pedicures for some reason! Can't stand seeing an unkept foot though with nail polish growing out, I just want to grab them and sort them out! :)

Hate eyebrow waxing but love pedicures and spray tanning! Eyebrow waxing I find that I get too nervous before hand as it's on someones face and if I stuff it up it's more evident!

I used to have a phobia of feet and was dreading pedicures in my training but have actually grown to like doing them! I find it a very rewarding treatment, turning someone's crusty feet into beautiful pampered feet!
xxx

PB,

I'm just about to finish Beauty level 2 and totally agree with you on manicures I really don't like them and get nervous cos the clients watching everything i do! And my varnishing is so bad no matter how much I practise! It's weird but I don't mind pedicures at all.

What are you covering in level 3? Are you hoping to work in salon or for yourself?

Becky xx

Hi Becky

I will be working for myself from home.... no salons for me:) I'm doing General Route for Level 3 - facial and body electricals, spray tanning, hot stone massage and aromatherapy massage! Can't wait to start sticking needles into people and wiring them up to machines.... bring it on!!

PB
x

I love manicures!!!when new client comes in nails a mess/does not have a clue...wot to do with them!!thay walk out with fantastic manicured nails,great feeling....
But when thay turn up with great nails...your gess is mine,aslong as the client is happy thats the main thing,i use O.P.I great product,and excellent colours.

Latest posts

Back