Confidence

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man alive :eek: I would never say this!! I'd say ... Aren't they beautiful? Don't you just love feeling them? They make your hands look so pretty. The shape is perfect for you. etc etc. Why would I ask if there was something she wasn'thappy with?? We should've sorted all that at the beginning of the appointment when we agreed the service!

I did so well today after my little confidence wobble yesterday! I was so excited by the nails I produced instead of being nervous! And I really think this came across well to my clients.... so much so I got my very first tips today!!! From 2 clients!!!!
The wobble was mainly due to the last client I had yesterday. My salon owner who I rent space from...trained to be a nail tech but didnt follow it up............(strike one!! I did and I am good!!! <<confidence not arrogance!)) and the others have told me today not to worry, she a right picky one! lol
All my ladies were happy today... one even hugged me. I was raving all the way through about the gorgeous, hologram glitter she had chosen and how fantastic her nails were looking and how elegant her hands looked.
So I think I am ok again now
Thanks Geeg and everyone!! xxx

Latest posts

Back