Confused over Vinylux/Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXxCaZxXx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
As stated in the title I'm a little confused. I thought that the vinylux/shellac's were going to match up eventually so I looked at the charmed collection which is limited and 2 are vinylux colours, then I looked at the intimates which are open stock and there aren't any corresponding colours. Are vinylux goin to release more colours too or was CND only matching the popular colours?

Hi everyone,
As stated in the title I'm a little confused. I thought that the vinylux/shellac's were going to match up eventually so I looked at the charmed collection which is limited and 2 are vinylux colours, then I looked at the intimates which are open stock and there aren't any corresponding colours. Are vinylux goin to release more colours too or was CND only matching the popular colours?

Caz it is not set in gold that Shellac / Vinylux will match - especially as these are LIMITED colours for the holiday season.
1. You have 4 new Shellac shades for Holiday with no Vinylux matches
2. You have 6 new A/W Shellac colours (all have Vinylux matches)
3. You will have 4 Shellac Intimates (right now I am not aware of Vinylux match but there maybe matches for 2014).

I believe there are around 40 Shellac / Vinylux matches right now! Hope this helps!

Yes that helps a lot, thank you, but I

Caz it is not set in gold that Shellac / Vinylux will match - especially as these are LIMITED colours for the holiday season.
1. You have 4 new Shellac shades for Holiday with no Vinylux matches

Sorry! Sent before I meant to! *but i thought Scarlet letter and Serene free were part of the holiday collection?*
(Was meant to be at the end) xxxx

Latest posts

Back