Confused

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura h

Reaction score
A friend has let me know today that someone she knows has been having there nails done in bristol and they only take 45 mins to do a full set of L & P. Is this to quick??? I then phoned the shop myself to check this out and a man who sounded chinese and didnt speak much english answered and he told me that the nails took 45 mins and when I asked which products they used he said creative. Is there a listing on the internet anywere that tells you who is creative trained. I was thinking of having my nails done so that I could watch someone experienced and maybe learn from it but obviously as I have trained with Creative want to choose somewere that uses creative stuff. I am just a bit dubious about this salon as I live about an hour away and cant just walk in there and see for myself.

Thanks

Hi Laura,

I'm sure if you phones DN they would be able to give you the names of registered Creative salons.

Laura
To me 45 mins is far too quick for a set of L&Ps. However, I think that's the time that 'those' type of salons take as they want you in and out! Production, production.... The salon give you a name of ANY product just to make sure they get you in there. It's those innocent people that fall for it that I feel sorry for! I'm sure you'd know straight away if you had a look at the products being used in the salon. Then again, the poor man might be innocent, lol!

Thanks for the replies I will try and give the head office a call and see were the Creative nail salons are in Bristol. I did think that 45 mins was very quick but wouldnt like to say that it was to fast as I am new to nails and this could be a legitimate place!!

Hi,

I live in Banbury, and there is a lady here that does l&p and everyone goes to her. She has been doing nails for ten years. Everyone I've spoken to says that she can do a full set in under one hour. I've seen the nails and they are pretty good, not thick or anything. Also, everyone has said that she uses creative. I guess it's just down to experience.

Latest posts

Back