Constructive criticism, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busy-bee

Reaction score
I'm in the middle of an en acrylics course, I did this set of nails on myself (not as easy as I though on myself lol)
I'm just after some constructive criticism please?
(not sure if I'm posting this properly with the photo so if it does not appear I will post it again)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344723561.118135.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344723561.118135.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 187
Not too shabby from a birds eye view! They look a little sore around the cuticle so I would say to watch that.

Are you able to take a "straight on" picture from the barrel view? So Icahn see the thickness?

So far so good chick =]

Not too shabby from a birds eye view! They look a little sore around the cuticle so I would say to watch that.

Are you able to take a "straight on" picture from the barrel view? So Icahn see the thickness?

So far so good chick =]

I will take a better photo in the morning of the barrel view.

The cuticles....yeeesss.... this is my major problem area I think. I know what I'm doing wrong but need to drill it into myself lol

I'm putting way too much acrylic on and building it up so much that I have a lot of filing to do after :( Must admit I was a lot, rougher I guess on myself then I would have been if it was anyone else. I didn't take as much care as I should have done around the cuticles :(

Latest posts

Back