Consultation forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theextensionist

Reaction score
Hey everyone and thanks for all your helpful advice! I am currently in the process of redoing my consultation forms and really want to include all to protect myself and to know my client the best. Right now I have at the end before they sign that they understand they need to take extra care of their extensions and follow proper aftercare instructions, that they should have regular Maintenance, that they should be professionally removed within three months. I do hair extensions and cutting only and would like any advice on what things to include in the consultation form/contract to cover all. What do you have on your forms for clients to sign?

Anyone who can give me some tips what they have included on your forms?

Hi, I dont know if this helps, But on our racoon ones, it says stuff like do u swim more than 1ce a month:/ and stuff like are you currently brestfeeding/ pregnant? Dont know if this helps? X

Yeah thanks! That helps. Was also thinking more of the disclaimer thing at the end where it says "I agree to get them taken out professionally by the Extensionist" so I can avoid anyone suing me if they do try to do things themselves or already have a hair problem.

My friend sent me one I can ask her if you can use this as a guide. I need to get her permission, I will get back to you.

Have PMed you :)

Thanks everyone x

Just bumping this up, I would love if someone could give me some advice on this.

I use lush is and their disclaimer is if there aftercare range is not purchased they will give no form of refund or replacement which is what I say to cover my back as lush us will refund me to refund them or replace them, I think that's important to say that if the products and aftercare is Not used that the extensionist can take no responsibility for the quality of the hair in the long run. I also include that If you are unsatified with anything they must say before leaving as I can correct it then and there as some people only want them for the evening, like a Saturday night out, and then say they want them out and a full refund, has happened to me once so now I make sure it won't happen again!

Hope this helps on the disclaimer! X

Latest posts

Back