Consultation...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobile_beauty

Reaction score
Does everyone make their own consultation forms or is there a standard set of questions that anyone asks??? When I worked in my last salon they provided their own consultation forms which were pretty crap and blatantly downloaded from somewhere.
Anyone?

Hi, i've just tended to use the consultation forms which my skin care supplier send me. Admitedly they're not 100% but it's a start. I'm looking at adjusting them down the track to cover off a few other items which I;d like them too.

I'd be interested too in what others use as their forms...

Over the last 8 years I have come across all sorts of consultation cards, they always seem to be missing something that I would like to have on there or have loads of unnecessary space for a particular thing where I might need more space elsewhere so I now do my own, when I created them I contacted my insurance company to make sure I had covered everything they needed covered so I know i'm ok from that angle!!

It easier for me as I know them inside out and back to front!

I also like to have a little space to make additional notes for things like reminders of childrens birthdays, holidays etc....it always means a lot to a client when you remember stuff like that, so they know they are more than just a £ sign walking through the door.

xx

Latest posts

Back