Contour and highlight!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chantele

Reaction score
I'm not a MUA but I love to contour and highlight on myself. What are your favourite products and brushes to contour and highlight with?

Don't forget that there is a consumer section for those who aren't make up artists :)

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't forget that there is a consumer section for those who aren't make up artists :)

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry, I think I put it in the right section?

I'd be really interested to see what others have to say, I'd love to try more of this myself. It can make a huge difference to someone's appearance but would love some guidance on productS and technique.

http://youtu.be/2QFhxOs_9VA hope this link works. If not search Jaclyn hill on you tube. She's one of my fave mua's. I personally use the bobbi brown foundation stick and bare minerals stroke of light to contour and highlight with. They work really well, I then use benefit hoola bronza to go over and set on the darker bits and then ben nye banana powder to set the high light. I use the nars ITA brush to contour with, it is thee best contour brush you will ever use!!!!! Amazing! Xx

I love the sleek contour kit! You can get it in Superdrug, it's pretty cheap if you want to practice highlighting and contouring.
I also like Macs soft and gentle highlighter :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://youtu.be/2QFhxOs_9VA hope this link works. If not search Jaclyn hill on you tube. She's one of my fave mua's. I personally use the bobbi brown foundation stick and bare minerals stroke of light to contour and highlight with. They work really well, I then use benefit hoola bronza to go over and set on the darker bits and then ben nye banana powder to set the high light. I use the nars ITA brush to contour with, it is thee best contour brush you will ever use!!!!! Amazing! Xx

Oooh I like the sound of the banana powder to set the highlight! Do Nars still do the ITA brush? I've tried looking for it before but can't seem to find it!

A lot of makeup artist I follow on Instagram always mention the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour and highlight kit. Has anyone tried it?

Oooh I like the sound of the banana powder to set the highlight! Do Nars still do the ITA brush? I've tried looking for it before but can't seem to find it!

They do but it's constantly sold out. I got mine in selfridges in the trafford center. I think you would have more luck going to one of the concessions then online. It's my favorite brush and defo worth the money xx

They do but it's constantly sold out. I got mine in selfridges in the trafford center. I think you would have more luck going to one of the concessions then online. It's my favorite brush and defo worth the money xx

I will try the stores then. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back