contra indications

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulee1965

Reaction score
just writing an assignment, quick question do all contra-indications prevent the application of nail enhancements. have done some research but it seems that the answer is dependant on how you determine a contra-indication HELP:cry:

just writing an assignment, quick question do all contra-indications prevent the application of nail enhancements. have done some research but it seems that the answer is dependant on how you determine a contra-indication HELP:cry:

Hi, I would say a contraindication is a health and safety issue that you believe could harm a client or yourself ..... or at least could put them, you or others at risk if you went ahead with a treatment
risks meaning eg viral infections warts ect fungal infections , impetigo, or wickalow

(itch mites) I wouldn't do at all refer to her GP ,
an open bloody wound by the nail that needs covering first with a finger cot then yes I would leave that finger out as a contraindication .....

or any signs of allergic reactions to certain products .....
or if the client was carrying a present risky contagious health hazard ....... but others may be able to add some more in the nail section

:) x minky

Latest posts

Back