Converting from TS20 to TS50

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Ok, so been tanning with my TS20 and been getting really busy, so thought I'd invest in the TS50 as I have a few tanning parties coming up!!!

Just used it for the first time = DISASTER :(

Set it to number 4, didn't touch the front, done couch roll test and was perfect!
It came to spraying and problems encountered:
- LOADS of overspray
- misfiring! One minute it was spraying and the next it was not
- brown tan and air blowing around the toggle (where you choose what setting you want)
- checked filter after and needed cleaning already!

What settings do I need to change?

So gutted, as the first time I used the TS20, I had no problems, so was expecting the same with this

Please help! Lol x

Last edited:
It might be worth stripping the gun down and giving it a clean. The needle could be blocked? Is it the Hela gun?

Lilian

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

It might be worth stripping the gun down and giving it a clean. The needle could be blocked? Is it the Hela gun?

Lilian

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Might do that at the weekend then hun. I am gonna be soooo stripy tomorrow i think! Haha! At least it was only on me an my mum! Lol

Yeah it's the Helia gun hun xxx

Nouvatan Steve posted a thread on here showing how to strip down and set TS50 helia gun. Have a search I'm sure it will help x

Nouvatan Steve posted a thread on here showing how to strip down and set TS50 helia gun. Have a search I'm sure it will help x

Yeah will give it a go, found it on YouTube! Thanks hun xxx

I'm also getting solution around the toggle I just thought this was normal. It's my first gun so didnt have another to compare it with. So I need to add this to my list of complaints. Going to take mine apart and give it a clean...again and see if it helps. Hasn't yet but you never know:( x

Now I don't know what to do... thought this gun was near on perfect!! Thought the TS50 had no problems??

Now I don't know what to do... thought this gun was near on perfect!! Thought the TS50 had no problems??

It might not Hun, it might just be a pain in the bum to get the settings right! Lol

Does anyone know if I can put the gun from my TS20 on to my TS50?

Does anyone know if I can put the gun from my TS20 on to my TS50?

If the hose will fit into the back of the gun then yes you could use the old gun on the new machine. The 5008 and the TS20 used to have the same gun so I would think it will fit but you'd have to try it and see.

Hi there did you resolve this problem as I'm having exactly the same problem have messaged my supplier and not a word back yet! :cry:

Hi there did you resolve this problem as I'm having exactly the same problem have messaged my supplier and not a word back yet! :cry:

Yes I did :) after a good strip down and clean it was fine :) but I struggled To get the needle out, so think it was that that was causing the problems, it was put together too tight!
Have you cleaned yours yet? X

All cleaned thoroughly still happening perhaps needle too tight I'll try loosening it off. X

All cleaned thoroughly still happening perhaps needle too tight I'll try loosening it off. X

What exactly is your problem hun? Is it overspray? X

Latest posts

Back