Coporate Discounts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allyballybee

Reaction score
I was looking to offer some local companies a staff discount on production of their work pass. Has anyone done this? How successful was it?

Was wanting to send a letter with posters to display in their staff rooms. Can anyone help me with how to word it?

Thanks Susi x:)

I do this for Goldman-Sachs, Merryl Lynch, Deloitt, JP Morgan and other main companies and banks here in the city. I didn't go the poster and letter route, I told existing clients to spread the word that their work pass is worth % of my treatment menu. My clients have put this on their internal intranet, inhouse IT Network and so far so good it works, as the climate here in the city is terrible, no one knows if they have a job to go back to next month or the month after, so every little helps.
The amount they are spending is reduced, but my client base has exspanded, so I am no worse off then before, this is a funny time and we all have to do what we can to keep the cash coming in. Yes I do have to work a tad harder but hey, it means I do better than I thought I would in these funny times xxxx

HTH

I'm opening a nail quiosq at the local mall that is inaugurating next April. I'm thinking about ofering shop owners and workers a discount as i think it can be a good way to build a client base and also for publicity.

Latest posts

Back