Copper hair colour - Kemon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeRodgers

I’m Cake
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I’m currently fighting with my hair for a new shade of copper - see photo attached.

I’m naturally a level 7, and have an inch of regrowth, the rest was 8.44 from Kemon, however it has faded dramatically as I have been decorating and taking hot showers to get any paint out of my hair or skin that has sprayed 😂

I am inspired by the photo and want to know others chose of colour to achieve this. I always over work my head and can never pick a formula for myself when in this state. The little things to worry about eh. Originally I was gonna choose a 6.34 by Kemon, but now thinking maybe the 7.04 might be a better choice.

What would you do from your favourite colour house?

Attachments

• 41900417-EDC3-4A94-BFF3-F7AB4A50B841.jpeg
    41900417-EDC3-4A94-BFF3-F7AB4A50B841.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Is 6.34 gold copper? If so I would mix the 6.34+7.4 together, I think that would be very close to the photo. You could always take some pieces through just using the 7.4 to give it some variation like the photo has. 👍

Is 6.34 gold copper? If so I would mix the 6.34+7.4 together, I think that would be very close to the photo. You could always take some pieces through just using the 7.4 to give it some variation like the photo has. 👍

Yes! 6.34 is gold copper with Kemon. I’ll try that out with the 6.34 and 7.4 mix, and maybe add a partial foil with the 7.4

I don’t know what it is, but when it comes to my own hair, I go colour blind!

I would use goldwell 7kg, 7gb and kk mix

Latest posts

Back