Copper to blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sally40

Reaction score
Advise would be appreciated please . I have a client who has been having 7.40 majirel I have been putting some base 7 in for the roots as she is about 30 - 40% grey and using a Demi for her ends , it's a lovely colour but she has decided that she wants to back to her full head blonde foils . I have told her that it wouldn't be possible in one appointment to get her back to her former colour . I will be doing a strand test but was thinking if I could lift enough without compromising her hair With lots of fine weaves and tone ? Or would it be better use a colour remover and then foil thank you xx

How long since she last had blonde, will she still have bleach under the colour? Or will it have grown out now?
If you think she still has a large amount of bleach under the colour I would strip first.
If it will have mostly all grown out. Just back to back foils bleach with 20vol. Should lift fine then tone.

use a colour reducer if available, and if you're worried about the condition and integrity of the clients hair, or any client, use Olaplex

How long since she last had blonde, will she still have bleach under the colour? Or will it have grown out now?
If you think she still has a large amount of bleach under the colour I would strip first.
If it will have mostly all grown out. Just back to back foils bleach with 20vol. Should lift fine then tone.
She last had bleach about 10 months ago but her hair is fairly long so there is still definitely bleach still there x Thank you for replying

Latest posts

Back