Copper to red

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NIGHT OWL

Reaction score
Hi can anyone advise me please.

I am using an Igora Royal shade chart and colours
I have a client with
Natural base 6
Artificial base 8.77 (box colour)
Target 6.88
She has previously had her hair lightened with bleach about 3 levels to remove colour.

She has an inch regrowth that I would just apply the target colour to.

My question is..Would I be able to put the 6.88 in a semi/quasi directly over the 8.77?...
Thank you x:green:

Hi I don't use schwarzkopf, but I would ask if you can match up the same shade in their demi line? You often have less choice with demi permanent as a lot of reds need the alkalinity of permanent colour to get the vibrancy, but if you can match it the tone should sit nicely on a copper base. 👍:Look_righ

thank you adamlea87
I dont know if I can get the 6.88 in a demi but was going to look at all the colour houses.
I was going to use a demi as thought it would take better with the underling bleach, but in your opinion would I be better to use a permanent with 3%?..x

If you can match it up in a demi it would be better, but if not then I would use permant- sometimes I find I have to with reds. If the hair is porous sometimes it is nice to run a red demi over the top at the basin after colour if the tone isn't as vibrant though the ends.

Thank you very much adamlea87 xx

Latest posts

Back