Coppola keratin smoothing therapy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trumpy

Reaction score
Hi - is anyone using this product - its the more permanent partner of the express blow-out by coppola. The one I am using is the wash - apply product - sink in - rinse for 5 seconds - apply balm - rinse for 10 seconds the blow dry and straighten. I didn't have a great result last time - Ive been using these products in their different form and incarnations for 6 years - wonder what you think?

Hi - is anyone using this product - its the more permanent partner of the express blow-out by coppola. The one I am using is the wash - apply product - sink in - rinse for 5 seconds - apply balm - rinse for 10 seconds the blow dry and straighten. I didn't have a great result last time - Ive been using these products in their different form and incarnations for 6 years - wonder what you think?

Hi I have just posted about a smoothing treatment
I'm mobile and I'm after one for a client of mine my wholesaler doesn't supply and just after some advice of the best one and where to get it from is there any wholesalers online
Any advice and help much appreciated thanks

I personally don't like the glycolic formulation, my guests complain it smells like rotten eggs when the wash their hair, i also normally have to do the regular application after bc it is not as strong.

Latest posts

Back