Copy cat industry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has there been more since the other day chick? There's one thing being inspired it's another blatantly copying as I've said before, I'd be more than embarrassed! Xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app
Noo emily there hasnt been blatant copies just switch ups now which is ok I suppose. Just cant get over it. You know how ridiculous it is. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah I never thought if the copyright thing.. clients taking then top her doesent seem to be the problem as she takes full credit within the comments for the designs. The cringe bag xxxxx

I'd love to see some of your unique designs. The reason I ask is that in all my experience of judging nail art and competitions, I have rarely seen any salon work that is unique to the nail technician. I know many wonderful nail artists who do unique and perfect work on occasion, Nataliya Alt'ai and BusyBee and DBD come to mind immediately but they are a very rare breed. So I'd love to see more ... Show us.

Geeg before I say owt else please note that ive not once bigged my self up nor do I think im any different or special. . I've only been doing nails just under a year im not going to be great lol But in my area nobody really did nail art before and the issue is that she copies all my designs to a t.. not that im unique.

Sure go ahead... www.facebook.com/kayliegh.nails

Geeg before I say owt else please note that ive not once bigged my self up nor do I think im any different or special. . I've only been doing nails just under a year im not going to be great lol But in my area nobody really did nail art before and the issue is that she copies all my designs to a t.. not that im unique.

Sure go ahead... www.facebook.com/kayliegh.nails

Everyone seems to be getting into the 'embellishment' of nails at the moment .. If clients are asking for nail art then you're not going to be the only one offering it in your area for long and really, nail art is not everyones thing so I wouldn't let it be THE thing that defines you or your business unless it is a major pert of that business revenue-wise ... Seriously. Let the nails that you do, your customer service and the whole experience of being with you define what you have to offer and then no one will be able to copy you.

I totally get that it is annoying but let it stay an irritation, something to laugh about rather than let it affect you negatively.

of course theres more to my services than that. Yeah I understand that. That also isnt the problem. And im trying.

As far as copyright goes, does this apply once the picture has been broadcasted on Facebook?

Glamour Fairy :)

Latest posts

Back