Coral and nude Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cez85

Reaction score
I'm going to a wedding next weekend. My outfit is coral and nude so I want to paint my nails in either tropix or nude knickers. I can't decide which as I love them both so I'd like to incorporate both colours. I'm not very good at art so need a simple design. Any ideas? Here are a few I've tried out so far:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400441302.374471.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400441262.009526.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400441262.009526.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 456
I'm going to a wedding next weekend. My outfit is coral and nude so I want to paint my nails in either tropix or nude knickers. I can't decide which as I love them both so I'd like to incorporate both colours. I'm not very good at art so need a simple design. Any ideas? Here are a few I've tried out so far:

View attachment 65360

I like the one on the elect the v shaped one it's lovely :) xx

I like the one on the left

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Another vote for the one on the left ! X

Ok thanks ladies :) should I go with this then or does anyone have any other ideas? Xx

Nude knickers with tropic flowers using the crystals as the middle? Xx

I love that idea but have no stamps :( I think a stamping kit will have to be my next investment! Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400453022.542295.jpg the one that looks red and white is act coral and nude on mine. You could do thumb middle and wee finger nude , ring finger coral with that are and second finger coral with glitter on it 👌 xx

Oooh I love that! Did you do that free hand? What do you use? Thanks x

All freehand. Just do a stripe in nude and then nude small dots and thicker coral dots in stripe 👍 x

Latest posts

Back