Cosmetic lab mineral make-up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen v

Reaction score
Hi all, just a quick question, has anyone heard of, used, or stocked cosmetic lab mineral make up. I am looking for a starter set for introducing make-up to my salon and was quite impressed by their salon starter pack not to mention the range or colours. I will get them to come out to do a demo and to have a play but thought i would see if anyone could give me any feedback from their experience of the product. Any info is gratefully received.:confused:

I have seen this product commercially and I can tell its quite convincing. Though I haven't had the leisure to test and use these products I can variably tell and testify that natural cosmetics work better

Hi thanks for the reply, i definitely want to go mineral, its just choosing the right company for me, it was the range of eye colours that struck me most swiftly follwed by a very comprehensive starter kit at not to bad a price. Any other geeks had any experience of this brand?

I believe Lynne Baker a geek on here is a trainer for them

hth's

Hi Helen,

Mineral cosmetics sure packs up a lot facial nutrients which can add to the development of your skin. Natural products always work better though effects or results should be seen in a little bit more time compared to chemical-based cosmetics. Good side is these nature essence goodies should be applicable to different skin types and tones.

On the otherhand, Sorry if I haven't even tried the product even once, to busy tanning my self up via sunless tanning. Sunless tanning achieved through the use of melanotan which I purchased via melanotan online. Anyways I'll use up cosmetics and polish my face after the desired tan kicks in. Good day:)

Hi Helen
Sorry ive not replied earlier but i'm al little sporadic at the moment as we are very busy. I bought the starter kit when i bought my microdermabrasion system and i think its wonderful. It sells very well, is applied very easily and i even have my hairdressers selling it to. Both young and mature alike love the colour range, the eyeshadows are amazing, i love the lipsticks and its very well priced. It a young but growing range that is family owned so we wont have any problem in the future with it appearing on ebay on in Boots or Debenhams something i think that is very important. You dont have to hold stock either! Bit plus for me although now i do hold about £300 - £400 worth at anytime as it sells so easily. We've not had any problems applying it after microdermabrasion, laser or waxing and our clients look the fact they are not going our red faced as we are on a very busy high street. If there was anything negative i have to say its that i didnt find it sooner. Oh and they are very good with marketing and how to retail it, its definately helped us, i just can not say enough good things about this company and of course salon geek where i found them. Big big thumbs up from me :green:

Thanks Helen for your reply, it was lovely to hear some feedback from an impartial perspective. I was already very impressed and this has just spured me on all the more.
Thanks again:hug:

Helen xx

Latest posts

Back