Cost management help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel bell

Reaction score
Hello...so this friday coming, ive only 1 client in. Im debating to put a 1 day offer on of gel nails at £15 or gel nails and gel toes st £25, but will this tick off my other clients thats have been in already this week who had to pay full price at £22.50. I just want to fill my day up ?

You could just advertise them as last minute cancellations? x

Yes, you have to be careful of annoying your full paying clients and if you make a habit of doing'flash' sales, clients will just wait until one is advertised before booking.
If you have large gaps to fill then go for a big package at a high price. Include upgrades to luxury levels for the normal price perhaps.

I'm always surprised at how expensive I can make a package and it still books well! The £40 to £60 price bracket works well for me and I would do a 1.5 - 2 hour session for this. As long as you make it sound like a promotion people will go for it. It doesn't have to be a big price reduction either. Even if I just take £3 off the standard price, they book it. Perception is everything!

Latest posts

Back