Courses, Essex Nail Academy, Braintree- CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginger99

Reaction score
This is my first post, I am looking to take a VTCT level 2 in Beauty and want to be a nail technician also, I understant I would need to do Level 3 also so looking at 2 years for the whole course.

This forum is great so I would like to ask, to become a Nail Technician, that covers all aspects , is it wise to take a separate course also , thinking of the Eseex Nail Academy, in Braintree (Creative Nail Design)

Is this a wise move or as I want to make the best of the 2 years so I can add the cnd course in between the 2 year college course...?

Any advice would be much appreciated, and can anyone recommend the Essex Nail Academy in Braintree or any other course in the surrounding area, chelmsford, southend, basildon etc. I am based in Southend on Sea

Thanks anyone;)

This is my first post, I am looking to take a VTCT level 2 in Beauty and want to be a nail technician also, I understant I would need to do Level 3 also so looking at 2 years for the whole course.

This forum is great so I would like to ask, to become a Nail Technician, that covers all aspects , is it wise to take a separate course also , thinking of the Eseex Nail Academy, in Braintree (Creative Nail Design)

Is this a wise move or as I want to make the best of the 2 years so I can add the cnd course in between the 2 year college course...?

Any advice would be much appreciated, and can anyone recommend the Essex Nail Academy in Braintree or any other course in the surrounding area, chelmsford, southend, basildon etc. I am based in Southend on Sea

Thanks anyone;)

Justine is a brilliant Education Ambassador for CND and a wonderful nail tech in her own right (has won many competitions). You could not do better.

I'd take the CND course first and it will give you a huge leg up when you do your college one... most likely you will be able to teach the college teachers a good thing or two after you have done it. :D Unfortunately the Beauty world has a lot to learn from the nail experts when it comes to teaching the art of nail enhancement.

Justine is a brilliant Education Ambassador for CND and a wonderful nail tech in her own right (has won many competitions). You could not do better.

I'd take the CND course first and it will give you a huge leg up when you do your college one... most likely you will be able to teach the college teachers a good thing or two after you have done it. :D Unfortunately the Beauty world has a lot to learn from the nail experts when it comes to teaching the art of nail enhancement.

I 100% percent agree with what Geeg has said here. If you need dates for Justine - simply call Sweet Squared on Monday on 0845 210 6060 and we can give you all Foundation dates for her. Welcome to the site BTW!!;)

Thank you thank you so much, this site is fantastic, I am so excited and am really looking forward to doing this.

I just didn't know where to start....the haze is beginning to lift.....!!

....It's a new career and a new beginning....

Thank you thank you so much, this site is fantastic, I am so excited and am really looking forward to doing this.

I just didn't know where to start....the haze is beginning to lift.....!!

....It's a new career and a new beginning....

Best of LUCK Ginger!!! :hug:

Got a quick question please.....
At the end of the course, does this allow me to work freelance or in a Salon and obtain insurance?

Thank you

Got a quick question please.....
At the end of the course, does this allow me to work freelance or in a Salon and obtain insurance?

Thank you

Absolutely, of course!! You are talking about the most respected nail education supplier in the industry ...lol

ta v much geeg! I am living in France at moment and coming back to UK in July so I am pleased to get this info online as opposed to waiting til I get back to UK....mmmwa!

Latest posts

Back