Vtct level 2 nail training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane Kelleher

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can do the vtct level 2 nail tech course part time in the Leicester area? The only place I found was the beauty academy but they only cover 3 practical days and I don’t think that’s enough time?

Or failing that is a course with a reputable brand worthwhile instead? Like NSI, Cjp etc?

Thankyou
Jane

There's not a huge amount of practical skills in this course, however 3 days will not be enough to get you client ready.
I'd suggest doing the level 2 course to give you the VTCT qualification and then go to the training with the company you choose to use.

Yes I totally agree. I want something with a lot of practical time to be the best I can be. Do you know where you can do the vtct courses? I cannot find anywhere 😕 x

Yes I totally agree. I want something with a lot of practical time to be the best I can be. Do you know where you can do the vtct courses? I cannot find anywhere 😕 x
Generally, Colleges run these courses. VTCT is the exam board that issues your certificate. Other exam boards used could be City & Guilds or ITEC so look out for these too.
Start by searching on the websites of your local colleges and see what they are offering. This is the time of year to apply and be interviewed for a place starting in September.

Latest posts

Back