Courses in Wales?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolarose1994

Reaction score
Hello :) I will be a qualified level 2 beauty therapist in a few weeks and I was hoping to do a few separate courses like acrylic nails, gel nails, shellac and eyelash extensions. I've had a look on Ellisons and they only have two courses I want to do - shellac and eyelash extensions but all of the places to do the courses is England. I can't find any actually in Wales?

In south wales there is a young nails educator and a nail artists educator. Both do courses. If I remember there is also a CND educator Bridgend way.

and if your north wales I think there is a place in Llandudno that teaches young nails courses.

Hi Lolarose, I am the Young Nails Educator for North Wales & Cheshire, based in Llandudno, if we are closest to you, please feel free to contact me on 07725643202 for course details x

I'm from Newport South Wales, there is CND & gelish training courses in Bridgend, couldn't tell u the full info as I'm waiting for my Folio off S2 for CND but when I do I can inform u, I want to do the actually Nail art course on Gelish but can't without doing the training :( xx

Hi there is a lady in Newport that does most beauty courses 7 days a week and she is fab hth :)

Hi there :)

I'm a freelance educators based in Newport :)

Was hoping you wouldn't be far behind Jody :)

Last edited:
Training rocks in Cardiff are brilliant.

Not sure which part if Wales you are in but there is a CND Educator in Bridgend. I'm booked in for a course with her in July.

There's also Salon West in Talbot Green that offers nail courses.

Latest posts

Back