CoverFx - Makeup to hide Rosacea and for sensitive skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
Ok, you've all heard of my trials and tribulations with my Rosacea.

Well... I've found the solution.

I tried mineral makeup and no matter what I did... it did NOT hide the Rosacea. Tried for a solid month.
I've been to estheticians and in and out of department stores... no success.
Since I took cosmetology and have my DEP, not a complete newbie in the application of makeup, but never found a match for my skin tone either.

Guess what?

SUCCESS!

It's called CoverFX. CoverFX - Story

For the heck of it, I tried yet another cosmetics counter.
For the first time ever, an esthetician got my perfect match the first try AND without blending two or three tones together!
AND 3 days later, STILL NO FLAREUP OR BREAKOUTS!!

AND a perfect coverup for my Rosacea. Can't see it:!:

AND no cakey look where it's applied a tad heavier where the redness is. AND no funny 'difference' where my chin meets my neck, etc...
It takes 'less' in quantity than any other makeup ever used on me, so very cost efficient.

I'm sharing this here on chit chat because this product is available to the general public, so I didn't figure it belonged in the skin forum.
But wanted my fellow Rosacea sufferers to know about it.

My MOH (Maid of honour) even asked me yesterday "oh, did you find a prescription that healed your rosacea?" I said "No, like my new makeup?" and she answered "you're wearing makeup?"

Granted, it cost me a small fortune and more than I've ever paid for makeup.
BUT long term, the minimal amount required to do the job means it doesn't cost any more than regular department store makeup where I have to use 'more' and not even get the same results.

It's long lasting, even my oily skin didn't wear it down.

SO instead of paying 130$ plus tips for two trips to the makeup artist/esthetician for my wedding, I paid 70$ and will have way more than 2 uses out of it:green::green::green::green:
No concealer required, no corrector, it's built right in. So, takes less time to paint my face too :green:

I'm heading back next week to pick up the 'primer' to help smooth out my skin surface and create a stronger base.

anyway, I'm SUPER HAPPY and just thought I'd share the success with fellow sufferers.

If I don't react to it, likely that NO ONE will.

:hug:

Wow! That sounds absolutely fantastic!

I'll look into some of that for myself!!!

Thanks!!!!!

:hug:

Lycogel is truly an amazing product. Its a five in one product that is not only a cover up, but also sunscreen, blemish treatment, moisturizer, and it reduces swelling. I don't know what I would do without it. Check it out Rosacea Cover Up Makeup | Liracosmeceutical.com

Lycogel is very very good. covers rosecea brilliantly. you can swim in it for up to 90 mins so very helpful when on holiday. One of our top sellers. and a bottle lasts a very very long time.

But there's only 10 shades of colour?
Also, I looked for the ingredient listing and couldn't find it?

I'm STILL loving my coverfx. But I like to try new things, IF they are better.

10 shades is plenty. most "white british" suit either honey or beige.

Key ingredients:
  • 6.65% Titanium Dioxide
  • 6% Zinc Dioxide
  • LYCO-Complex™
    • 4% Saccharomyces Lysate Extract (Biodyne TRF)
    • Skinasensyl
    • Epicalmin
    • Phytocell-Tec
    • Bois II
    • Olive Leaf Extract
    • Centella Asiatica Extract
    • Triple A (Anti-stinging, anti-irritation, and anti-inflammatory) complex (Algae Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract)
    • Zinc PCA
    • Sodium Hyaluronate
    • 0.1% Retinol Acetate (Vitamin A)
    • 0.1% L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
    • 0.1% Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E

It really is great isn't it Victoria! I use it as well and I am here to tell you, one compact lasts forever! I have been using the same compact container of foundation for over 6 months and I only just poked through the bottom.

Having said that, the happiest I have ever been was when I had my makeup airbrushed for my wedding - I looked flawless for over 12 hours - I couldn't believe it.

Have ordered myself a Luminess system and can't wait to give it a try! I have such sensitive skin that I hate applying foundation with a brush, sponge or fingers - am looking forward to not touching my skin at all!

10 shades is plenty. most "white british" suit either honey or beige.
I'm not british lol but with other brands, 10 shades isn't enough and I ended up buying 2 to get the right 'tone'.

Key ingredients:
  • 6.65% Titanium Dioxide
  • 6% Zinc Dioxide
  • LYCO-Complex™
    • 4% Saccharomyces Lysate Extract (Biodyne TRF)
    • Skinasensyl
    • Epicalmin
    • Phytocell-Tec
    • Bois II
    • Olive Leaf Extract
    • Centella Asiatica Extract
    • Triple A (Anti-stinging, anti-irritation, and anti-inflammatory) complex (Algae Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract)
    • Zinc PCA
    • Sodium Hyaluronate
    • 0.1% Retinol Acetate (Vitamin A)
    • 0.1% L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
    • 0.1% Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E
Two in red I 'know' are irritants for me :-( Thanks anyway though :hug:

It really is great isn't it Victoria! I use it as well and I am here to tell you, one compact lasts forever! I have been using the same compact container of foundation for over 6 months and I only just poked through the bottom.
EXACTLY!! love it love it love it

Having said that, the happiest I have ever been was when I had my makeup airbrushed for my wedding - I looked flawless for over 12 hours - I couldn't believe it.

Have ordered myself a Luminess system and can't wait to give it a try! I have such sensitive skin that I hate applying foundation with a brush, sponge or fingers - am looking forward to not touching my skin at all!
That sounds different??

Latest posts

Back