Covering grey in between highlights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairek80

Reaction score
hi guys

I've got a client who has had a build up of highlights over many years
the hairdresser has always used bleach 9%, but the client has 80% grey around front hair line
she's a natural base 5
wants to be a creamy blonde level 9 with few darker bits in, level 7 or 8 to cover the grey in-between the highlights but she's scared it'll go ash or to ginger

what would you recommend to do please ?

hi guys

I've got a client who has had a build up of highlights over many years
the hairdresser has always used bleach 9%, but the client has 80% grey around front hair line
she's a natural base 5
wants to be a creamy blonde level 9 with few darker bits in, level 7 or 8 to cover the grey in-between the highlights but she's scared it'll go ash or to ginger

what would you recommend to do please ?

Start with a quasi? I always used colour touch for this, you get 50% coverage with the regular shades or up to 100% with colour touch plus. This will give a lost more coverage than just highlights, but won't create a massive root problem. Opt for a natural /neutral shade.

I agree with Ronray, quasi, otherwise you run into more problems as you'd be lifting and would need ash/blue which would end up in warm patches where her natursl depth is and then very ashy patches where the white is! Both of which she doesnt want.

Latest posts

Back