Covering greys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyltaylor88

Reaction score
Hi just popping over from the beauty side!!
Me and my mum had a home hairdresser over to do our cuts couple of weeks ago and told her we wanted a deep rich chocolate dark brown she came back friday and put it on and we said we would wash it off mine has come out fine my mums has not covered the greys at her roots very well at all
When she mixed the colour it was from one tube as far i was aware i thought she wud newd different tubes to get the brown and the richmess (i could be wrong)

Please could be one tell me what i could say to the hair dresser that the colour is flat an the greys not covered please xxx

Say exactly that! Flat colour and no grey coverage! :) although the fact that she left you too it may mean she will say that you didn't leave it on long enough or did something else wrong.

If I was mobile I would insist on staying to finish the job and make sure my client was satisfied, and that I was satisfied too. In my salon I wouldn't dream of allowing a client to finish the job themselves. xoxox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back