Covering over highlights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stella1981

Reaction score
Hi geeks I have a client with a natural base 7& existing highlights that are lifted to about a 10/0 I want to lowlight so it grows more natural for her but don't have time to pre pig. I use Wella and was thinking 7/73 with 6%. Do you think there will be enough pigment to replace it ?? Any advice would be appreciated [emoji51][emoji51]

Why dont you use colour touch. Id imagine 7/73 would be ok x

I use colour touch 7.73 all the time to break up highlights ... No need to pre pig and looks lovely .. Perfect choice [emoji106]
Use Ct 7.73 with 1.9 %

Use 3% not 6%

Thanks guys! I feel better knowing that you guys agree. I'm just wondering about the roots as she has grey in the parting about 50 % would I need to use mabe 7/0 &7/73 on rootsI'm scared that colour touch plus won't cover!!!

Thanks guys! I feel better knowing that you guys agree. I'm just wondering about the roots as she has grey in the parting about 50 % would I need to use mabe 7/0 &7/73 on rootsI'm scared that colour touch plus won't cover!!!
Could you not use separate formulas? Last time i used koleston it coloured her natural but did nothing to the ends

Thinking mabe 7/73 & 1.9 in foils then 1/4 6/0 1/2 6/73 with 6% on roots mabe same mixture but 4% on lengths and ends mabe?? What you guys think I want the colour to deposit more on ends so doesn't fade as fast.

Thinking mabe 7/73 & 1.9 in foils then 1/4 6/0 1/2 6/73 with 6% on roots mabe same mixture but 4% on lengths and ends mabe?? What you guys think I want the colour to deposit more on ends so doesn't fade as fast.
Are the m.l.e grey and highlighted ? Or are they coloured and highlighted ?, if already tinted I would use pastel, as it's for deposit only, with 6% the tint still has the potential to lift, which means it's opening the cuticle more, which I would think would fade quicker

Latest posts

Back