Crackle/shatter paint.. Which one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are good, another tip i found using my UV lamp actually created bigger cracks! :)

xxx

They are good, another tip i found using my UV lamp actually created bigger cracks! :)

xxx

Really? I think I may have a change of colour over the weekend :)

My only complaint with china glaze is the brush has a really small head , and my complaint about the White shatter is it looks very child like and tipexy looking x

Also green and black shatter is nice

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312585966.898005.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312585966.898005.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 116
Ok here is my bad pic of pink base white shatter

Attachments

• 287880_2270885099964_1483724208_2569185_6776033_o.jpg
    287880_2270885099964_1483724208_2569185_6776033_o.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 113
Really? I think I may have a change of colour over the weekend :)

Yeah, its brill with the bigger cracks :)! Also a green base with purple crackle is lovely too hunny :)!

xxx

My only complaint with china glaze is the brush has a really small head , and my complaint about the White shatter is it looks very child like and tipexy looking x

agreed with the china glaze brush ! x

I bought some W7 crackle polish yesterday for my own personal use , and i must say it wins opi/china glaze/barry m hands down !!!

The brush reminds me of Opi , its in same bottle as opi , but when you come to apply the crackle , it glides over the nail plate lovely , , doesnt go gloopy either !

i use the china glaze crackles they have 12 colours now (6 of them metalic) they do get a bit gloopy esp the black mesh but i put the brush back in every 2-3 nails and give it a good shake.

i'm wearing 'tree hugger' (light green) at the mo with broken hearted (pink) crackle on top n i love it love it love it.

i use the opi shatter, the black and silver work really well but ive found that the white and turquoise ones go more stripey rather than shattered, if that makes sense? the white one looks more like streaky tipex when i use it! has anyone else had the same problem? xx

Yes that does make sense lol! I found the silver wasn't too good either, not had the White opi yet, was put off when I brought 2 other makes and neither was very good :-(

Loving all the colour combo ideas!

Wow just wanted to say thanks for those that suggested Barry m crackle paint.... The White works and looks fab on top of purple... Also loving the pink :)
Thanks x

I bought Barry M pink and blue nail effects yesterday and I have to say I bloomin love them! My daughter is currently sporting both (plus OPI black and no7 gold) under 2 different base coats. They go on soooo easy and the effect is great. I alternated a baby blue and neon green on her nails then did black, pink, blue, gold in sequence on the 10 nails. I love having daughters :)

Barry M here too.

silver base with a pink crackle looks better than it sounds, im not a pink person but even i thought it looked fab :)

I have OPI for in my studio but the black drives me nuts! it clogs up and my last one completely dried out after only a few uses.

I have all the Barry M Nail Effects for personal use and I think they are fab, never had a single problem with them!

I went down to my studio about an hour ago with the intention of applying gold lightning minx, what I've come out with is gold shimmer polish with black shatter polish on top! it looks very effective!

xx

I have OPI for in my studio but the black drives me nuts! it clogs up and my last one completely dried out after only a few uses.

I have all the Barry M Nail Effects for personal use and I think they are fab, never had a single problem with them!

I went down to my studio about an hour ago with the intention of applying gold lightning minx, what I've come out with is gold shimmer polish with black shatter polish on top! it looks very effective!

xx

I found with the black OPI you have to reshake after ever second nail, works great if you do this.

Which gold polish do you use? It's a colour I don't have :)

Barry M here too.

silver base with a pink crackle looks better than it sounds, im not a pink person but even i thought it looked fab :)

I'm adding that to my combo list :D

I found with the black OPI you have to reshake after ever second nail, works great if you do this.

Which gold polish do you use? It's a colour I don't have :)

Its an Attitude by Star Nails polish called Meteor, its a lovely gold with a fine shimmer.

If I could attach a pic I'd show you but each time I try it says the feature is disabled :-(

Xx

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy Ace ~ Because it rocks :)

Its an Attitude by Star Nails polish called Meteor, its a lovely gold with a fine shimmer.

If I could attach a pic I'd show you but each time I try it says the feature is disabled :-(

Xx

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy Ace ~ Because it rocks :)

Thank you. Although I use Star gel I've never used their polishes, is it nice to use?

Latest posts

Back