Craig from Big Brother

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karrie

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just thought that I would let you know what has been happening, as you might know, I have been working in Craig Coates Salon in Sheringham ever since he went into big brother. As most of you know he came 5th and I have been waiting with anticipation on what is happening next, I had just started to establish my little business in his salon, bearing in mind there was only me and his assistant working in the shop, no stylish was there for the whole time he was in big brother, so most of his clients actually thought that the salon was closed, so bit of a ****ty start for me, but with the holiday trade, things were picking up and I was doing well. I have recently read in our local paper, that he has decided to sell his salon as it stands with everything in it....My nail station is in there and all my stuff, he has not told me that he is selling, no phone call, nothing........I am now instantly out of a job.......If I was him then I would probably sell up and try to make more of myself, but a little bit of respect for me and his assistant wouldnt go amiss.....It would have just been nice to be told.....Sorry to go on about it, but I am a bit gutted.......I can even work from home, because me and my husband manage a put, and we are not allowed visitors to our private accomodation upstaires..for obvious reasons, so now i am back to square one.....
anyway, I just wanted to have a little moan
thanks for listending guys
karen

Hiya, im so sorry for you, you poor thing! However you know what tabloids are like and these things get blown out of proportion dont they! And anyway hell probs realise that hes had his 5mins of fame and go back to the salon! Where are all the previous series big bro people??!!Lol! Anyway i think you should get in contact with him asap and explain whats happened what youver heard etc and how youre feeling about it, be totally honest with him and im sure that everything will work out for the best. Good Luck. xx:hug:

Thanks you so much for your kind words, but cant get hold of craig, dont know his number and dont know where he lives, but he is apparently back in london again, so probably wont see him either....

wat a nitemare! you work in his salon and hes uncontactable?? Are you working there now?

no not working there at the moment, because the salon closed for two weeks holiday, then during that two weeks is when i found he he would not be running it anymore, the other girl (his assistant) she does not know what to do either,

Can His Assistant Not Get In Touch With Him? Xx

Do you think its maybe gone to his head!!!

I mean OMG they are only stuck in a house for x number of weeks, they come out & think thats it ist gonna be a whole new life for them! Never mind the consequences for everyone else.

Have you not got a contract with him?

Lol Louise Exactly My Thoughts!!

Chances are he doesn't know what he is going to do either, the press love to make stuff up all the time. I can't believe for a moment that he would sell from under your feet. Why not look on the bright side and buy it off him! Whatever happens chances are that any business sale will take a while to go through, these things rarely change hands overnight, too many legal formalities and hurdles to go through.

That's such a shame Karen.
Presumably though if you've paid for your products and nail station then he can't actually sell them because they're not his to sell.
Is there anyone else you can get in touch with about the situation - who was your point of contact whilst he was in the house? Whose decision was it to close for two weeks?

If he is selling you need to find someone who can get you in there to get your stuff out, so you can still keep practising and looking for work elsewhere in the meantime. You never know, whoever buys it may still want a nail tech, but I can't imagine he could call the salon much of a 'going concern' if it's been without a stylist for months. I mean, what kind of business sense is that on his part to sod off onto big brother and not arrange for someone to be doing his work whilst he's not there??

Hi Karen,

Oh this is not good poor you I just hope that Craig is still living on cloud nine he will be so busy right now have heard on the Broadland radio that he wants to go into TV sort of chat show!!!! He also said he had loads of other things he wanted to look into.

If he sells up I am sure you will be able to get your own stuff out of the shop, lets hope all turns out ok for you.

I know that you can not work from home as you run the Pub but lets hope something else turns up for you.

Good luck
Caz xxx

What a shame.

I'd be inclined to get in touch with one of the downmarket papers / Heat / Hello or whatever and sell my story... 'how BB's Craig has cost me my job' or similar... but then I'm an evil witch who doesn't like people taking the pee!

Lulu :)

hello stranger

thanks for your thoughts, and everyone else aswell, I have contacted his assistant who has been trying to contact craig for past week, but his mobile has been off...prob got a new one with his new money...anyway. His parents were the ones that used to come into the salon while he was in big brother, but they have gone to florida for a month....I assume with all the money they have made from magazine deals over the past couple of months. I will get my stuff out, my husband and I will go upto the salon next week and meet the landlord who will let me in......I am sure things will turn up...I wont be defeated I really enjoy this work and dont want to give up

karrie

Shame him to The Sun....I would.

It is not nice and not fair but at the same time when you rent a space from someone else you are at the mercy of the owner to an extent.

Sell your story...I am sure The Sun/Mirror/News of the World (hey lets not be bias!!) would love a bit of dirt on him!!!

I hope it turns out ok for you and that he has the decency to call you.

i read in a interview he did that he said he was going to sell up, i straight away thought, omg a girl on the nail geek works there poor thing! tbh would it hurt if he left it going being run by his assistant or somthing! it gives him somthing to fall back on when no one cares who he is anymore, plus whilst they do care everyone is going to want to go to the salon craig from bb owns! he really is a stupid as he seemed on tv!!

i feel for you hun. have search on web and see if you can find out what ahem 'talent' agencie he is now with, and e-mail them. he cant sell your items in it hun!

good luck!:hug:

Latest posts

Back