Crazy Angel Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missbad

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Yesterday I done a crazy angel course. I had one girl spray tan me. I was so orange I actually had a shower 6 hours later.

This morning my hands are bright orange with white gaps between my fingers and white lines where my wrinkles are on my hands. My face looks like a ommpa loompa and the colour has totally gone from my legs and arms.

I am so worried that if this has happened to me god knows what the other girl looks like. I am so worried if this happens when I spray tan someone.

We used a smoothing spray to prevent on hands but did not work.

Does anyone have any advice that can prevent this. TY

I swear by crazy angel and the smoothing spray. I had an issue with whiter legs when I first started out, I wasn't getting close enough. What % was used on you? Maybe it was too dark for your skin tone. On hands I use aqueous cream on palms and when I spray hands I very lightly spray an X shape on them but not close.
To get rid of the tan build up if I stain my hands when spraying I was them with finish dishwasher tablets and works a treat x

Vicki
Aphrodite Style•Beauty•Hair

I swear by crazy angel and the smoothing spray. I had an issue with whiter legs when I first started out, I wasn't getting close enough. What % was used on you? Maybe it was too dark for your skin tone. On hands I use aqueous cream on palms and when I spray hands I very lightly spray an X shape on them but not close.
To get rid of the tan build up if I stain my hands when spraying I was them with finish dishwasher tablets and works a treat x

Vicki

They used a 13 on me I actually done a 9 on the girl. so hers looked very natural I look as if I have been tangoed.
Thank you for the tips. x

I only use 13 on clients who have dark skin. I use a 9 on myself and its lovely. You will get the hang of it hun just practise as much as you can :) x

Vicki

I only use 13 on clients who have dark skin. I use a 9 on myself and its lovely. You will get the hang of it hun just practise as much as you can :) x

Vicki

Thank you again. x

Why on earth use a 13 with trainees? The 9 will look lovely so you only have to worry about yourself now x

Why on earth use a 13 with trainees? The 9 will look lovely so you only have to worry about yourself now x

The trainer wanted to show the different colour tans and I was the victim.

X

Well that is a good description, you were a victim. It hasn't had the desired effect though has it? You haven't seen the difference in them as you firstly can only see your own the day after and secondly yours is a mess as it shouldn't have been used on you!

You will be fine if you use this on darker clients and use the correct one depending upon skin tone on the rest. :D

Latest posts

Back