Crazy Angel spray tan, which %

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkfairy

Reaction score
Hi all, I've just had an email from the supplier that I've bought tanning solution off to say that it won't be here til next tuesday, so I'm going to the wholesalers to get some solution for the mean time.

I'm planning on getting a bottle of crazy angel or white to brown, can anyone who uses Crazy angel please advise on how dark their solutions are? For example, what % would you use to get a dark tan?

I use 14% usually for my darker tans. I'm not aware of how high a percentage crazy angel make.
Any advice appreciated :) x

Their highest % is 13% although you can get the drops to make it darker though I have never needed to with the 13 - everyone has loved the colour and ive had no complaints, the 9% is a nice colour too just slightly lighter xx

Their highest % is 13% although you can get the drops to make it darker though I have never needed to with the 13 - everyone has loved the colour and ive had no complaints, the 9% is a nice colour too just slightly lighter xx

Thank you got your reply, I actually ended up getting the 13% earlier and I've just finished spraying a client with it. It has a lovely smell, I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out tomorrow and how dark it is :) x

Ooh I had such a headache earlier after using crazy angel, then I sprayed myself with it and now my heads pounding again- cant be good :/

Latest posts

Back