Crazy Angel tanning method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krum

Reaction score
Hi I recently completed my crazy angel spray tan course which was ok although we got very little practise and the day was very short. It was a little disappointing tbh.
We were told to apply the tan going in small circles. I've been told by a colleague now that they trained with the same brand and were taught just going up and down, weird!
I find the going in circles thing difficult on the legs and worry a lot about leaving patches.
Anyone apply it another way or have an tips on using this tan? How did crazy angel teach you to apply the spray?
Thanks

I did the crazy angel course too and I apply in small circles going down and up. and have never had patches as this is one of my biggest worries and I have to say I love this brand too x

I was taught small circles too. I'm a newbie too, did my course in March. I've had to really watch my coverage, I've missed areas occasionally, usually on inside of legs.

I was taught small circles too. I'm a newbie too, did my course in March. I've had to really watch my coverage, I've missed areas occasionally, usually on inside of legs.

Are you getting the clients to do the lunge position Hun that's how I make sure I get the inside leg x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1436212452.258023.jpg

Maybe you had a different teacher to me Hun but there the ones I was shown try using them I get a full coverage x

Maybe you had a different teacher to me Hun but there the ones I was shown try using them I get a full coverage x

Yeah most likely. Wish they all taught the same!
Do you spray the armpit them when the arm is up?

Yes I do tell them to shave 24hours before though otherwise there hairs go black! If they haven't spray some of the crazy angel smoothing spray under them. Your welcome x

Where was this course attended as I'm interested in tanning?

I did mine at Dennis Williams but look online at crazy angel there will be a list of where they do them x

i never spray the arm pits as they wouldnt tan if it were a natural sun tan , i also go easy on the inside of arms as they dont tend to naturally tan. I was trained with Sienna and was taught to go up and down.

Latest posts

Back