Crazy Colour blue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

House Beauty

Reaction score
Hi all,

Do you know if sapphire blue crazy colour will eventually come out of pre-lightened hair on its own or will it leave a tinge permanently?

I have a family event next year to go to and my family have not been pleasant about my decision to enjoy my hair so want to know if it will have come out or if I need to plan a cover up operation and enjoy keep having blue til then (because I LOVE it). Generally I don’t care what anyone thinks which is why I’ve got blue hair haha but when they are all together it can be a lot of nastiness for one room and I don’t want to feed the fire and get ‘you ruined the photos’ whenever I see them for the rest of my life.

It’s more likely to stain bleached hair because it’s more porous.
You could try using a another brand of direct dye that comes with its own remover, such as Joico. I know they did a nice bright blue, can’t remember the name of it though.

I removed a bright blue a few months back.
it was stained into pre lightened hair that a previous hair styling damaged. I did a gentle bleach bath to remove as much as I could without causing any more damage and i then used a orange semi permanent.

4 weeks later we used crazy colour back to base remover all over and it went back to blonde. We had to get rid of the blue stain to get it back to blonde otherwise the blue would just stay till cut out

Latest posts

Back