Crazy colour candy floss on bleached hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sazzle_g

Reaction score
Will it really stick? I actually only want it as temporary as I have a client whose an air hostess, she wants to use the pink for ibiza hol, then it needs to go back to original colour.

I have the crazy colour already as bought for another client and didn't use but have never used it it before.

Or are any of the new hair chalks like from loreal better for this task?

I'd have thought I could use a light bleach and water rinse if there is any staining? The tops not so bad as I've been using high lift tint on her roots for months but we've just gone back to highlights and the ends are very bleached from previous highlights.

Label m also do a pink spray

Candy floss will usually wash out completely after about 3 washes, likely to be less in the sun xx

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Candy floss goes on really uneven too

EEk dont use it! Crazy colour pastels leave horrible green undertones on bleached hair it could turn into a nightmare for her. If you want to do a pastel pink take a bright pink like crazy colour pinkissimo and mix it with conditioner in the bowl until you get a nice pastel colour, colour in the bowl is what you will get on the hair. This should last a week or less if she washes every day and shouldnt leave any weird tones behind.

Be careful as previous said about green undertones! We have experience in that and it's absolute nightmare! Best thing is for her to buy Evo fabuloso pro take home conditioner as can make a very pale pink that is literally a conditioner that will only last a few washes!

Igora do 9.5-18 toner gorg colour also fades quickly

I had a nightmare with crazy col recently and iv used it for planets I will never touch the stuff again

Label m pink spray is fab

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh great thanks, I do have pinkissimo too but bit dubious of cc now!
I did send her the spray to look at but she didn't like the colour in the advert!! Told her would be diff on her hair!

No ones tried these loreal hair chalks then?

Crazy colour does have slightly more undertones than say directions, but ive discovered that if you mix a colour with conditioner, if it has unwanted tones they will appear when you make it pastel, so Id give it a shot trying to mix some up and see how it looks. If it goes a nice baby pink then I wouldnt worry it should be fine to use.

Latest posts

Back