Creating this

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninar

Reaction score
hi I have a potential new client, and sent me a pic of what she wants n what's she has, she has hair extensions so Iv adviced she will need them removed first and we will have a consultation I will take strand tests as I think il need to lighten the ends of her hair, then I will colour match n add different coloured hair extensions to create this? Just wondering on your thoughts please

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    682.7 KB · Views: 55
Hello, i reckon you could do the colour while her hair extensions are in her hair as your more likely to get a blend unless she wants a new set of hair extensions. X

Hello, i reckon you could do the colour while her hair extensions are in her hair as your more likely to get a blend unless she wants a new set of hair extensions. X
She's said she like the different tones one the mid length n ends. Ano im not suppose to colour hair extensions. She showed a different hairdresser the model pic n she ended up with the pic on the right. She likes the blend but likes the different colours through the ends. Thanks for reply xx

Latest posts

Back